This Website (“Site”) is owned and operated by Adelaide Media, LLC (“be”, “we,” “us” or “our”).
- Personal Identification Information. At this time, other than from the “Contacts” page, the Site does not contain other features which cause be to collect any personal identification information from you.
- Non-personal Identification Information.
- Site Visit Information. We reserve the right to gather information on Site activity, such as the reader’s domain name/IP address (e.g., whether the reader is logged on from netscape.com or yale.edu), referral data (e.g., the address of the last URL a reader visited prior to clicking through to our Site), and browser/platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform) using Google Analytics. We use this information on an aggregate, anonymous basis, to improve Site content and target advertising, to administer the Site, to better manage advertising on the Site and, in the aggregate, to understand how our users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site. This way, we know which areas of our Site are the favorites of our users and which areas need improvement. We also may disclose aggregated information to third parties. For example, we may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit the Site. We may share demographic and preference information with this company to allow them to display appropriate advertisements for you. When we do present such aggregated site activity to third parties, no one will be able to identify you or contact you. We will not share any individual names, personal navigational or other personal information.
- Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs). Advertisers on benetwork.tv may elect to use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our Web site, and in these instances may use a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs/action tags/pixel tags) to better manage advertising on our Site. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. Clear gifs may ping or alert the advertiser’s server about the online movements of Web users. For instance, advertisers may place a clear gif allowing them to recognize an existing cookie on your browser if from the same service. The main difference between cookies and clear gifs is that clear gifs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Please keep in mind, we do not have access to any information collected by these clear gifs nor additional information they may be tied to by the advertiser.
- Choice/Opt Out. If you “opt in” to receive information from us or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may go back to benetwork.tv and change your options. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request, and we are unable to have your information removed from the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
- Security Policy. Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority. We have taken reasonable measures to secure both your information and our physical premises. We exercise reasonable care in providing safe transmission of your information from your PC to our servers (unless sent by a means outside of our control, such as e-mail). However, we cannot guarantee that our measures will completely bar unauthorized access to your information, and by using the Site, you assume this risk.
- Consent to Transfer. The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere in the world outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. be makes no representation that this Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using this Site and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the United States acknowledge the this Site is subject to U.S. law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
Adelaide Media, LLC
c/o Law Offices of Larry E. Verbit
9935 S. Santa Monica Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212